Spirit Animal Meanings
Looking for A Spirit Animal?
How To Find Your Spirit Animal
There are many different ways to find your spirit animal:
- Going in nature and observing
- Calling the animal
- Process of self-inquiry
- Writing about it in your journal
- Journeying with sound
These are a few methods among many used to find the animal or animals you have a special connection with. >> Learn more on how to find your spirit animal.
Don’t want to do it alone? The best way to get answers now is by chatting with a live psychic. Oranum is the largest community of spiritual counselors and we highly recommend their services. Click here to chat live now for free.
Spirit Animal Symbolism
Animals are omnipresent in our lives whether they are pets or live in the wild, yet we often lack a clear understanding of their symbolic nature and what they could mean. When we relate to the spirit of animals, they may offer us powerful insight.
In the world of spirit animals, animals can symbolize:
- Aspects of your personality
- Skills or traits that we have cultivated successfully or have yet to develop
- A situation or emotions that have recently arisen
- Spirit animals can also offer guidance, an intuitive understanding
Search the list above for more information.
Latest Animals & Their Meaning
Whale spirit animal
Top 5 Spirit Animals
When developing a meaningful relationship with your spirit animal, prepare yourself to explore a world where you can rely more on your imagination and intuition, rather than only using your intellectual abilities and rational mind.
How to develop a meaningful connection with your spirit animal
When we bond with an animal spirit guide, we are encouraged to:
- Discover ourselves, get a felt sense of our strengths and weaknesses, the skills we have developed and our potential
- Loosen up our personality and habits and open up to transformation
- Open up to new perspectives on our relationship with nature and the earth as a whole
- Feel the power of the animal and be inspired by its qualities
- Call on the animal spirit to get support and guidance
Connecting with spirit animals brings new understanding about ourselves and our relationship with our world. When we cultivate our connection with animals and their spirit, we form powerful bonds with allies and guides that can help us in learning more about ourselves, engaging in life more fully and facing challenges.
Discover Your Spirit Animal
Is it the Owl or the Butterfly? Find out now with the new Spirit Animal Quiz. This free online quiz will help you find your spirit animal the easy way.
The Purpose of Spirit Animals
Spirit animals carry meaningful messages and lessons for those who are listening and know how to decode them. A function of your spirit animal to guide you and bring to your attention something that needs to be acknowledged, dealt with or a skill you could use or develop further.
Spirit animals can provide guidance on:
- An aspect of yourself that is already strongly developed or needs to be explored more
- A situation or environment in your everyday life that has a strong emotional impact
- A life direction you could consider or reflect on
Do you want to have more success and joy in your life? The best way to do this is by learning more about your name through numerology. It is a 4,000 year old science that can help you learn the meaning of your name, because your name was no accident! All it takes is your name and date of birth, click here to get your free personalized numerology reading.