Spirit Animal Symbolism
Animals are omnipresent in our lives whether they are pets or live in the wild, yet we often lack a clear understanding of their symbolic nature and what they could mean. When we relate to the spirit of animals, they may offer us powerful insight.
In the world of spirit animals, animals can symbolize:
- Aspects of your personality
- Skills or traits that we have cultivated successfully or have yet to develop
- A situation or emotions that have recently arisen
- Spirit animals can also offer guidance, an intuitive understanding
Search the list above for more information.
How to develop a meaningful connection with your spirit animal
When we bond with an animal spirit guide, we are encouraged to:
- Discover ourselves, get a felt sense of our strengths and weaknesses, the skills we have developed and our potential
- Loosen up our personality and habits and open up to transformation
- Open up to new perspectives on our relationship with nature and the earth as a whole
- Feel the power of the animal and be inspired by its qualities
- Call on the animal spirit to get support and guidance
Connecting with spirit animals brings new understanding about ourselves and our relationship with our world. When we cultivate our connection with animals and their spirit, we form powerful bonds with allies and guides that can help us in learning more about ourselves, engaging in life more fully and facing challenges.