What to do once you have found your spirit animal
Here are a few things you can do once you think you have found your spirit animal or know what your spirit animal is.
- Learn about your spirit animal as much as you can: Observe it when you see it in physical form, learn about it in books or in other media, feel it, imagine it.
- Quickly list the qualities or attributes of the animal you feel could be your spirit animal. Don’t think about it too much, just respond to these questions as quickly as you can, then ask them again and see if you can find more associations:
- How do the animal traits relate to you?
- How does the animal and what it represents connect to experiences you have or had life?
- If your spirit animal had a voice, what would it say to you right now?
Spirit animal questionnaire
Here are a few possible directions to find your spirit animal and figure out what kind of connection you have with it or what message it’s conveying to you. The following questions are applicable to any animal.
How do you feel about the animal and its presence?
If you met your spirit animal in person, how did you feel then? Go back to the roots of the emotional charge of the moment: Were you scared? Did you feel threatened? Were you happy to see your spirit animal?
Are there connections between your spirit animal and situations or events in your life?
Are there connection between how you feel about your spirit animal and feelings you have in other areas of your life? Observe if new emotions or associations emerge, as they may have been out of your awareness until now.
The spirit animal could represent your feelings, but also a person, an event or a situation from your past or present life.
What qualities do you personally associate with your spirit animal?
Look at the characteristics or traits or imaginary qualities or symbols you typically give to your spirit animal. This is a good starting point for the creating meanings and developing a stronger connection with your animal spirit guide or guides.
How is the animal typically portrayed by society or spiritual traditions?
You can also look at conventional images or general cultural meanings that are typically attributed to your spirit animal. Spirit animals can be imbued by this generic meaning. Include this perspective in the exploration to find your spirit animal or use it to complement your understanding. Spirit animals often offer puns or a play on words to reveal a deeper message. Be sensitive to this type of association when you try to find the meaning of power animal.
Do you want to have more success and joy in your life?
The best way to do this is by learning more about your name through numerology. It is a 4,000 year-old science that can help you learn the meaning of your name, because your name was no accident! All it takes is your name and date of birth, click here to get your free personalized numerology reading.